Thursday, April 12, 2012

Some Thoughts for Thursday

1. Delaney has an imaginary baby brother... she wakes him up in the morning, buckles him in his carseat when we go any where, puts him in time out when he's naughty, runs around the house giggling with him, and yells at Carson (the dog) when he steps on him. Sorry Laney still not ready:)

2. Restarted the "sugar diet" this week. In a moment of weakness I stuffed a peep in my mouth...why does sugar have to be so bad:(

3. Got back from CA on Friday. Had lots of fun with the fam and saw Hunger Games with my sis!

4. Finished reading The Lucky One yesterday. I'm not a big fan of Nicholas Sparks, but saw that they were making it into a movie.

5. Took Laney to see The Lorax. She was soooo into it. ***spoiler alert** When the Onceler cut down the last tree and all the animals had to leave I heard a tiny little sniff. I looked over and Laney's bottom lip was quivering and her eyes were watery. When she noticed I was looking at her she started crying quietly. My sweet little girl has such a tender heart. She was so melancholy the rest of the day and kept saying, "That movie was so sad" I kept reminding her that they replanted the trees. Future environmentalist???



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that little girl! So cute. And.I laughed so hard when you said you stuffed a peep in your mouth. Hahaha. I can so see that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update, Jill! I did the no sugar thing last fall, and I nearly died. It did work wonders, though. My plan is to do another round of it this May, so I need to sugar-free my home, so I'm not tempted. (I too would have given in to a peep.)

    ReplyDelete