Thursday, May 3, 2012

Delaney Rae Quote of the Day...

As we are listening to the song, "Down By The Bay" by Raffi...
"Did you ever see a llama wearing his pajamas?"
Laney's response:  "Are you freaking kidding me?"
Me: (trying not to laugh) We don't say freaking Laney.
Laney:  "oops sorry it slipped out"
I think she learned that phrase while driving with Daddy...road rage???:)

Don't let that sweet innocent face fool you:)
 
Also, the newest think with Laney is her daily phobias.  I have heard that this is part of the normal toddler phase, but some of these fears just crack me up.  Yesterday's BIG scary phobia....... a dove.  I know I couldn't believe it either but trust me she was terrified!  Screaming, crying, and clinging to me!  I asked her what was wrong and she said through sobs, "A dove! I heard it outside going whoo whoo.  I'm cared (scared) of doves."  So, of course, I asked why?  Her response was, "I'm cared they fly in the house and poop on me." 
 



1 comment: